Sonntag, 27. November 2011

About me and this blog

Hi my web-name is morlu. 
English is my third/fourth language so I'd like to apologize in advance for spelling and grammatical mistakes in my posts. This is my first attempt to write a blog so it might take a while till I know how to manage it correctly. It might take while till this blog is running properly and i find a system to organize it user friendly.
I started reading manga about seven years ago. In this seven years I read a lot of different manga in different genres.  I can't tell you the actual number of stories i read but i would estimate the number between 70 - 100 or more. Containing finished manga and others that are still running. Since I'm male this blog won't have any Shoujo and Josei (Manga written for female readers) but almost exclusively contain Shonen and Seinen (for male readers).
In this blog I'd like to review those works considering the quality of the story, characters, artwork etc... Giving you the possibility to discuss manga's you know and discover new ones you might like.
So lets give it a try and have some fun :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen